We are married now, looks like it's time to get a blog





So I've been reading a ton of married couples' blogs for the past few years thinking how cute they are, assuming when I tied the knot I could finally have one, but I mentioned it to Nate and he wasn't so keen on the idea. Well, I've convinced him it will be awesome; so now, we can join the host of married couples blogging.  If anything it is a way to record the happenings of our lives and keep anyone who cares updated on our lives. Plus, now that we've been married for 5 months, facebook stalking time isn't as necessary so we have all this extra time allotted for wasting on the internet.

So for our first post here is a run down of the past five months.  It is rather long, sorry....

We got married!!!!

April 6, 2012... best day ever! Then we went to Park City for the weekend, we just had a couple days because Nate had to go back and finish finals that week.  We visited all the shops and found these animal statues, then the next day on the way to church, found this house that had all these exotic animals in front: a zebra, a bison, and a few more.  (Nate forgot his normal suit, so had to wear his tux to church, HILARIOUS.... not obvious at all who's car that was in the parking lot.)
After driving back to P-town at Y-mount Easter Sunday, we had to start our first family tradition: coloring easter eggs, these ones I did with our wedding colors, purple and green, and my rendition of each of us, I dropped nate before I could take the pic though :(. 


  After Nate finished up the semester at BYU, and I walked for graduation (I actually graduated in Dec. 2011) we started the summer off in Kingsport, TN, Nate's hometown for our reception.  My parents came down to visit and we went to Great Smokey Mt. National Park. We did a more intense hike than we wanted to, but made it back alive.  At the reception we had cupcakes which were super tasty, especially in our twin nieces opinion. Caitlin and Mikaela each ate several-actually Mikaela didn't eat any cupcake, just the tower of frosting on top.






Comments

Popular Posts