Choo Choo Elliott Turned Two!

Since Elliott lives and breaths trains (and now "diggers" as well), we had a train-themed birthday party for him. He loved having all his buddies over (who he is finally starting to acknowledge instead of ignoring all of his peers) and he LOVED all the food.  
Chugga Chugga two two shirt
Bday breakfast
With the birthday crown from daycare
with one of his favorite gifts
I made him this train cake
Which he loved
         
In addition to a little Elliott-centric party, Nate and I also took a night for ourselves when we went to see The Killers in concert, which was what Nate requested for his Christmas gift. It was the biggest concert I'd ever been too and since The Killers are incredible and the light show was also incredible, it was a really awesome experience shared with 1000s of other people in TD Garden. 
that suit Brandon Flowers wore for the encore is amazing
  

Nate's work also recently moved to a new location in Brighton. They leased a space that needed a build-out which Nathan headed up. So he is pretty proud of the result and relieved to finally be moved in. Here are some pictures (Nate says there is still some unpacking that needs to be done).






I let Zeus run free during one of the snowstorms
since there were no cars driving; he loves the snow

found this gem of a local Argentinian store near Nate's
 new work, so many mission memories

HE LOVES swimming, he called it the puddle :)
he is actually pretty good, and very brave!

We love Elliott's daycare a lot. On the biggest
event of the year, multicultural day,
each class presents something in a costume
and they had food from all sorts of countries there.

Our little Egyptians

Elliott has been a champ at the dentist,
even though he seems to have some dental issues with some bottom teeth missing,
and one extra tooth on top

Who is this dog? I seriously didn't even recognize him
when I picked him up from the groomer

Once again, Elliott came on our Vday date, pizza and ice cream.
You've gotta Pizza my heart :)  

Got this sweet new metal print from Nate's parents for xmas.
The photo is taken by Nate's dad in Scotland

exploring Boston

Right by the ICA in the seaport district

For president's day we went to the JFK library for JFK's 100th
birthday celebration and met Thomas Jefferson and Abe Lincoln
 (and wrote our current president a letter with lots of "friendly" suggestions!) 

It is EXTREMELY rare to have a moment with this
guy cuddling me on the couch, but I'll take it when I can!

I am teaching myself a new hobby, floral buttercream!
This was my first go. Thanks YOUTUBE!

what a fish!
Also, I know that we already wrote about Kirsten's wedding, but her photos came back and so now we have to show off how pretty it all was! 

 



WHAT!!! I can't stop looking at this GQ model!


Nate tells a hilarious joke


 





Comments

Popular Posts